Terracom participated as a speaker at the event Startup Europe Week 2018
Terracom participated as a speaker with title "QR-Patrol PRO, Software development with international orientation" at the event Startup Europe Week that was held for the first time in the city of Ioannina (Akti Miaouli & Metsovou) at 9th March 2018.
Startup Europe Week is an initiative implemented by SEW and promoted by the European Commission and Startup Europe.
It is the largest multi-event of its kind for startups in Europe and the third edition was held 5th-9th March 2018. SEW is a movement whose goal is to help entrepreneurs grow and thrive all over the world, through a series of locally focused events that show entrepreneurs what support is available at their particular city and regional level.
These were some of the SEW goals:
- Showcase best initiatives promoted by regions to support entrepreneurs.
- Inform the local ecosystem about what already exists to help them now.
- Provide live consulting sessions on how to open a company, apply for a grant etc.
- Share among regional officers what other regions in Europe are doing and what can be leveraged locally.
- Connect regional officers, investors and corporates to create stronger local ecosystems.