Terracom will participate the event "Startup Europe Week 2018"
Startup Europe Week is an initiative implemented by SEW and promoted by the European Commission and Startup Europe.
It is the largest multi-event of its kind for startups in Europe and the third edition will be held 5th-9th March 2018. SEW is a movement whose goal is to help entrepreneurs grow and thrive all over the world, through a series of locally focused events that show entrepreneurs what support is available at their particular city and regional level.
SEW18 will be held for the first time in the city of Ioannina (Akti Miaouli & Metsovou) at 9th March 2018.
These are some of the SEW goals:
- Showcase best initiatives promoted by regions to support entrepreneurs.
- Inform the local ecosystem about what already exists to help them now.
- Provide live consulting sessions on how to open a company, apply for a grant etc.
- Share among regional officers what other regions in Europe are doing and what can be leveraged locally.
- Connect regional officers, investors and corporates to create stronger local ecosystems.
Terracom will participate the event as a speaker with title "QR-Patrol PRO, Software development with international orientation".